Thursday, March 31, 2011

Me voy a Peru!

It has been almost 4 years since my last travel blog post (some may recall the days of Betha blogging from our life abroad in Madrid), which is unfortunate because I have had some phenomenal travel opportunities in the past few years since discovering my calling as a travel advisor.

Now here I sit in the Dulles airport en route to make one of my dream trips a reality - I'm going to Peru!

My itinerary includes Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu, of course, but I'm also experiencing some lesser visited destinations in southern Peru like Arequipa and Paracas. And I can't wait to see two of our planets wonders: the Colca Canyon (one of the world's deepest canyons) and the mysterious Nazca lines!

Check back for updates to experience Peru with me!

3 comments:

  1. By the time you read this, you'll be in Peru! Hope the trip lives up to your expectations. Can't wait to read all about it. Safe travels! Much love, mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you already.
    Love,
    The "Uh" in Betha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging about my travels isn't the same without you, Bec, my more creative half.

    PS... you also share the "Be".

    ReplyDelete